Advanced training course in London, UK
There are a range of FLACS code capabilities not fully covered in the introductory FLACS I course program. An additional 2-days course is proposed for advanced applications and modeling. The course format is a library of modules that match advanced exercises and relevant presentations; the duration of a module is approximately 2.5h. The 2-days course agenda is typically composed by 6 modules; the course program can be adjusted according to Clients' requests.
Modules (presentation + exercise) currently proposed are:
• Anticipated Congestion modeling (AC)
• Blast load and structural response
• Gas detection systems optimization
• HVAC systems modeling
Additional modules and topics (a couple can be added according to clients’ requests):
• V10 and more: Update on more recent features (for old FLACS users)
• Vessel burst, impulsive (TNT type) blast loading
• Miscellanea of advanced features (using setup/cc file)
• Advanced post-processing (using r3file/a3file)
• Flash and Pool: How to define release models
• Full ventilation/dispersion/equivalent gas cloud/explosion exercise
• Advanced exercises using a real case geometry (if available/proposed by a client)
• Wind modeling
Who should attend?
This course is intended for FLACS users who want to increase their skill on FLACS use, and have an insight on the selected list of topics. These include safety engineers and consultants in risk consultancy companies, oil & gas and process industries, regulatory bodies, engineering companies, nuclear industry and many more. Depending on the selected list of modules, the course could potentially also be useful for structural and process engineers.
Name: Veronica Hovland
Phone: 0047 46509078
[ download ] PDF, 2.1 MB
One Portland Place, London W1B 1PN
LAST UPDATED: 12-02-2014