The HySEA project receives funding from the Fuel Cells and Hydrogen 2 Joint Undertaking under grant agreement No. 671461. This Joint Undertaking receives support from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme and United Kingdom, Italy, Belgium and Norway.
The members of the HySEA consortium gratefully acknowledge the valuable contributions from the members of the HySEA Advisory Board:
- Simon Jallais (Air Liquide)
- Elena Vyazmina (Air Liquide)
- Derek Miller (Air Products)
- Carl Regis Bauwens (FM Global)
- Y. F. (John) Khalil (United Technologies Research Center, UTRC)