Selected publications from 2003
- Arntzen, B.J., Salvesen, H-C., Nordhaug, H.F., Storvik, I.E. & Hansen, O.R. (2003). CFD modelling of oil mist and dust explosion experiments. Fourth International Seminar on Fire and Explosion Hazards, 8-12 September 2003, Londonderry, Northern Ireland, UK: 601-608.
- Bakke, J.R. & Hansen, O.R. (2003). Probabilistic analysis of gas explosion loads. Fire and Blast Information Group (FABIG) Technical Newsletter, Issue 34, R469: 22-29.
- Brewerton, R. (2003). Some thoughts on Article R495. Fire and Blast Information Group (FABIG) Technical Newsletter, Issue 37, R496: 13.
- Hansen, O.R. & Wilkins, B. (2003). Oil mist explosions in a test channel. Proceedings Thirty-seventh Annual Loss Prevention Symposium, New Orleans, 31 March 31 - 2 April 2003, Paper 3a: 14 pp.
- Hansen, O.R. (2003). Water deluge and influence on dispersion. Fire and Blast Information Group (FABIG) Technical Newsletter, Issue 36, R485: 8-12.
- Hansen, O.R., Wilkins, B.A., Eckhoff, K., O'Connell, M. & Holen, J.K. (2003). Mitigation and prevention of hydrocarbon explosions by micromist water inerting. Major Hazards Offshore, December 2003, London, UK: 5.1-5.9.
Tam, V. H. Y., Connell, M. O., Pedersen, G. & Renwick, P. (2003). Testing of the Micromist device: an active soft barrier for explosion control. Journal of Loss Prevention in the Process Industries, 16: 81-88. DOI