This is a one-day course that is aimed at those new to the discipline of Asset Management and those wishing to learn some of the fundamental concepts involved. The course is based upon modern Asset Management theory drawing from the Global Forum on Maintenance and Asset Management, the Institute of Asset Management and using the ISO 55000:2014 Asset Management framework as a guide. This course provides an introduction into Asset Management and the benefits an organisation can achieve by adopting a holistic Asset Management approach.
• Describe what Asset Management is and its importance to an organisation.
• Describe how Asset Management can help an organisation achieve its strategic goals.
• Describe the fundamentals of Asset Management.
• Describe the principles of Asset Management Strategy & Planning.
• Describe some of the main analysis techniques and information necessary to assist in strategy and planning.
• What is Asset Management and why?
• The ‘Big Picture’ – Where is my organisation on the Asset Management journey?
• Strategy and Planning
• How can I promote Asset Management within my organisation?
• Analysis techniques