Hazard Study facilitation
Hazard studies, such as Hazard Identification (HAZID) and Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), are extremely useful tools which contribute to risk control within a project. Gexcon can provide experienced chairpersons and scribes to facilitate and support a comprehensive and effective study for your project, at any stage of the project lifecycle.
For existing facilities these tools can also be useful in reviewing the adequacy of current design and identify potential room for control and operability improvements, often leading to cost and time efficiency improvements as well as increased safety. Bow-Tie Diagrams are a method for identifying and visualising the barriers that are in place to manage hazards, and are increasingly popular with regulators such as the HSE and other industry bodies.
Gexcon offers a range of hazard studies that can help you identify and manage associated risks at your facility:
- HAZID (Hazard Identification) study
- HAZOP (Hazard and Operability) study
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) / LOPA (Layers of Protection Analysis) studies
- Safety cases (COMAH and Offshore Safety Case, including Thorough Reviews)
- Bow-Ties (to identify and display barriers and safeguards) analysis
To get in touch with us and know more about Gexcon UK services, click on the following button.