Don’t miss out! Register now for this year’s Gexcon Safety and Technology Conference! Monday 27 May 2019 marks this conference deadline!
We have a newly revised agenda available on the Schedule Tab on our RSVP Page.
On 4 June 2019 keynote speakers will share their knowledge about the process safety field, specifically on hydrogen and digitalization.
Keynote speakers will include:
- Roberto F. Aguilera, Energy Economist of Curtin University Oil and Gas Innovation Centre, Australia, and Consultant of Servipetrol Canada.”Global Hydrogen Market Prospects and Synergies with LNG”.
- Bernt Skeie, CEO of Prototech AS. “Hydrogen as the fuel for marine operations and offshore installations – Presentation of a hybrid solution combining fuels cells for both Nature Gas and Hydrogen”.
- Hans Bjarne Claussen, VP Digital Lead Industrial Automation Division of ABB. “ABB Ability, using the digital platform for connecting internet of things to increase safety on onshore and offshore facilities”.
- Shell Global Solutions. “Large scale laboratory test as a basis for the technology and tools to increase safety”.
- Ingvar Henne, Senior Technology Developer of NORCE and Associate Professor of Western Norway University of Applied Sciences. “Smart Sensors for Condition Monitoring. Use Case from the Process Industry – Research Perspective”.
- Inge B. Eriksen, Project Manager of Trisense AS. “Smart Sensors for Condition Monitoring. Use Case from the Process Industry – Practical Perspective”.
- Santhosh Kumar, Technical Authority (TA) Technical Safety, Upstream HSE of Petronas. “Technology Initiatives and Challenges in Preventing Vent Fires due to Lightning”.
On 5 June 2019, only the FLACS user group meeting will be held. This is due to an unprecedented demand for this software. However, the technical presentations will be provided on 4 June 2019 where you can ask us any questions regarding our other software offerings, including FRED, Shepherd, PIPA, EFFECTS, and RISKCURVES.
Note that the conference is free of charge and only a small charge applies to the pre-conference event.
If you have any questions, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Further updates will be posted on our website, social media platforms and company newsletter.
We are very much looking forward to seeing you this June in Bergen!
Gexcon is pleased to announce that our Board of Directors has appointed Trygve Birkeli as our new corporate Chief Executive Officer. Trygve has extensive international experience with a track record of leading high-performing teams. Before joining Gexcon in 2018 as an Executive Vice President, he successfully held multiple senior positionsEvent News
Longship Fund II (“Longship”) has as of February 19th, 2021 acquired 100% of the shares in Gexcon AS from NORCE Norwegian Research Centre AS (“NORCE”). Gexcon is a global leader in process safety software, safety consulting and testing services, and specializes in analysis of dispersion, explosion and fire related risk and consequences. Based on experience developed in cooperationEvent News
We are pleased to invite you to join industry experts from Gexcon, Shell, Engie and Wales & West Utilities for an exclusive panel debate where they will be discussing topics surrounding Hydrogen Safety Challenges for the Energy Transition. The main discussion points at this panel debate are as follows: Perceptions within the hydrogen industry around safetyEvent News Renewables