Gexcon’s overall priority is to deliver all our services and products with the highest level of quality, meeting our customers’ expectations and according to applicable rules and regulations.
- The current ISO certification includes the consulting departments in Gexcon AS and Gexcon UK and the laboratories at Gexcon AS. These departments are certified to NS-EN ISO 9001:2015.
- We commit ourselves to work continuously to improve the quality management system according to NS-EN ISO 9001: 2015.
- The quality management system sets the standard for the performance and the required documentation of the operational activities at Gexcon. Our ability to sell and execute projects according to our customer expectations is a prerequisite for a healthy and sustainable company.
- Management reviews are performed regularly to identify necessary improvements and corrective actions. All deviations and suggestions for improvements are reported and used in our continuous improvement process.
- Gexcon is a knowledge-based company developing and providing advanced software, consulting services, and testing to the global market. Our quality management system will contribute to achieving our goals by experience transfer and sharing our knowledge internally and to our customers and partners.
- Our business contributes to a reduction or elimination of issues that may cause injuries, accidents, illness or death, related to each person’s situation at work, and to remove the causes of failure and damage to the material, equipment, and the environment. This is done through active and controlled follow-up of customers’, authorities’ and internal requirements related to health, safety and the environment.
- The quality management system also includes procedures for health monitoring and customer satisfaction surveys, an active safety delegate system and routines to provide the necessary training and information to all employees.